The Eckhoffs - Dan, Carin, Henry and Cora

The Eckhoffs - Dan, Carin, Henry and Cora
Live, Love, Laugh Often

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thank God for friends! Have you ever noticed how different friends serve different purposes in your life? I want to send a quick thanks to my friend Sarah who is my "Gosh, I wish I was young like you" friend. To Lynn who is my "You have an older son, what can I expect next with Henry" friend. To Amy who is my "I idolize you and your great figure and three well-behaved adorable girls - how can I be more like you" friend. To Lillyan who is my "We're both in the same boat with our kids, how do we handle this situation" friend. To Shelly who is my "Can your daughter come over to play with my kids because I'm tired of playing Candy Land and need a break" friend. To Yvette who is my "I'm having man trouble" friend. To Kim who is my "I've gone through this with my kids, can I offer some advice, which she always appreciates" friend. To Heather who is my "oldest and dearest" friend. To the other daycare and kindergarten moms who are nothing more than a wave and a "good morning" friend - you are also important to me and make me smile. And mostly to my mom, my "boy I didn't like you growing up but now you're my best friend" friend. I love all of you gals !!

No comments:

Post a Comment